Augusta Precious Metals
- 1. 1000s of top ratings and 100s of reviews with the BBB, BCA, TrustLink and other consumer watchdog websites.
- 2. Endorsement by hall of fame quarterback Joe Montana, who asked his personal financial team to find the best gold company in the nation and they chose Augusta for him. He attended the web conference and became a customer. He loved the mission so much, he became Augusta’s paid corporate ambassador.
- 3. Unique, free one-on-one educational web conference designed by Augusta’s on-staff, Harvard-trained economist.
- 4. Rated A+ with the BBB and AAA with the BCA.
- 5. Considers itself the “protector” of the gold IRA industry. Website materials warn the public what some gold companies do to get business. See articles titled “15 Reasons NOT to Buy Gold” and “9 Big Lies of Gold Companies.”
- 6. No high-pressure tactics (verified by hundreds of customer reviews that mention this). Augusta even shares bad reasons to buy gold.
- 7. Named “Most-Trusted Gold IRA Company” by IRA Gold Advisor; “Best of TrustLink” 6 years in a row.
- 8. Account lifetime support far beyond the first transaction.
- 9. Up to 10 years of fees reimbursed to your IRA in premium Augusta silver coins.
- 10. Specialization in gold and silver IRAs; company tagline is focused on gold IRAs.
- 11. Offers gold and silver options that are most common with customers.
- 12. Free transit insurance and shipping for qualified orders.
- 13. Admits gold and silver are not for everyone and performance cannot be guaranteed.
Other Gold IRA Companies
- 1. Others have at least some less-than-5-star ratings.
- 2. Some celebrities have products with other companies, which creates a conflict of interest.
- 3. No other company we know of offers a tailored one-on-one virtual web conference, explains information sources or gives you this kind of access to a Harvard-trained economist.
- 4. Some are also rated A+/AAA, but it’s also important to look at complaints.
- 5. No other companies we know of are willing to enlighten customers on bad reasons to buy gold, and some use questionable strategies to try to persuade prospects to buy.
- 6. Gold IRA companies in general are known for using highpressure scare tactics and untrue facts to pressure buyers into the sale.
- 7. Some companies cite awards but can’t claim multiple trust based awards.
- 8. Some companies we found do not ensure long-time robust service beyond the original transaction.
- 9. Some companies offer excessive free silver, which makes you wonder how much they mark up their coins. They have to make up the difference somewhere.
- 10. Not all other companies specialize ONLY in gold/silver IRAs. Of those that do, some haven’t been in business long. Others sell additional products, such as cryptocurrency, which may water down their expertise and service.
- 11. Some other companies offer a wide range of products, which can be confusing.
- 12. Some other companies don’t pay for shipping and transit insurance.
- 13. Some other companies try to convince you everyone should have gold and silver in their portfolios.
Any opinions offered by Augusta are Augusta’s opinions and not to be relied on by anyone for any purpose. Seek your own legal, tax, investment, and financial advice before opening an account with Augusta. Augusta’s content may contain errors; Augusta is not qualified to offer legal, tax, investment, or financial advice. You should not base any purchasing decisions on the content Augusta provides. All decisions regarding the purchase or sale of precious metals, including the decision of which precious metals to purchase or sell, are your decisions alone.